In order to support faculties to design and implement lectures, lesson plans, assignments meeting the CDIO’s learning outcomes, and to improve teaching competence and quality, FPT Polytechnic organized a training workshop at the Hall, Room 307, Hanoi Campus on October 31, 2016.
It is determined that faculties are significant force that directly transfers their knowledge, skills and attitudes to students. Therefore, FPT Polytechnic organized a lot of training workshops to improve knowledge and professional skills for faculties. Together with applying CDIO-oriented curricula on teaching, Curriculum Development Office organized the training workshop for faculties who have designed learning materials of two professions: E-Commerce – Digital & Online Marketing and Public Relationship – PR & Event Management on October 31, 2016.
FPT Polytechnic organized the training workshop about designing learning materials approaching CDIO Standards
- Curriculum Development Office’s staffs.
- Faculties and experts of two professions: E-Commerce – Digital & Online Marketing and Public Relationship – PR & Event Management at Hanoi Campus.
- From 8:30 to 11:30 on October 31, 2016.
- The Hall, Room 307, FPT Polytechnic – Hanoi Campus.
- Overview about CDIO project at FPT Polytechnic
- Demonstrating about designing the curriculum approaching to CDIO standards
- Designing in class lectures, lesson plans by applying the IBSTPI technique and the Gagne model to meet course learning outcomes.
- Designing Assignments to meet course learning outcomes: Design rubrics to evaluate student ‘s products, reports, and presentations.
- Educational orientation of FPT Polytechnic in the short term and long term strategy.
- Q&A with experts/faculties
Further information, Please contact:
- Ms. Nguyen – a representative of FEHO Academic Office and Deputy Director of CDIO Project. Cell-phone number: (+84) (0) 938 232 559.
|CDIO Project was implemented in accordance with the Decision No. 374/QĐ-ĐHFPT dated May 18, 2016 of FPT University Rector with estimated 3-year period (from 2016 to 2018). It has been applied for two new CDIO-oriented professions at FPT Polytechnic: E-Commerce – Digital & Online Marketing and Public Relationship – PR & Event Management. In an attempt to support faculties and experts understand educational philosophy as well as methods of designing lectures basing on the CDIO Standards, FPT Polytechnic organized a training workshop in May 2016 on Hanoi Campus. Recently, Curriculum Development Office organized “Training Workshop about Designing Learning Materials Approaching to CDIO Standards” at Ho Chi Minh Campus on August 26, 2016. This workshop was to provide advanced knowledge about rubrics, teaching techniques and assessments in designing the course syllabi to meet learning outcomes.|