In order to support staffs, faculties, and experts understand more about philosophy, ways, and methods of designing lectures approaching to the CDIO standards, FPT Polytechnic organized a training workshop on May 28, 2016 for experts, faculties, and Curriculum Development staffs at FPT Polytechnic – Ho Chi Minh Campus, 778/B1, Nguyen Kiem Street, Ward 4, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to design curriculum to proceed from and meet the demands of enterprises, FPT Polytechnic invited experts to participate in designing and developing course learning materials especially specialized courses. With expecting staffs, faculties, and experts to understand more about CDIO-oriented curricula and methods of designing lectures, FPT Polytechnic’s Curriculum Development Office has organized a lot of training workshops recently. To make curricula of two professions ( E-Commerce – Digital & Online Marketing and Public Relationship – PR & Event Management) fulfilled, professional, standardized, Curriculum Development Office organized a training workshop at FPT Polytechnic – Ho Chi Minh Campus on August 26, 2016.
FPT Polytechnic organized training workshop for its faculties and experts about designing learning materials approaching to CDIO Standards as following:
- Director of FPT Polytechnic – Ho Chi Minh Campus, Head of Student Recruitment Department.
- Other Relevant Managers/ Deputy Managers
- All staffs of Curriculum Development Office and Faculties at FPT Polytechnic – Ho Chi Minh Campus.
- Specialists in charge of designing learning materials of two professions: E-Commerce – Digital & Online Marketing and Public Relationship – PR & Event Management.
- From 8:30 to 17:15 on August 26, 2016.
- FPT Polytechnic – Ho Chi Minh Campus 2, 778/B1, Nguyen Kiem Street, Ward 4, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Overview about CDIO project at FPT Polytechnic.
- The course syllabus approaching to CDIO and best practices
- Guidelines to design lesson plans corresponding to the Gagne model.
- Designing online lectures, Record online lectures, Quiz/Test, and Lab.
- Q&A with experts/faculties/staffs.
For further information, please contact with Ms. Hoa – Curriculum Development Office’s staff. E-mail: [email protected].
|Since 2016, FPT Polytechnic has educated two new professions: E-Commerce – Digital & Online Marketing and Public Relationship – PR & Event Management. Before the training workshop about designing learning materials approaching to CDIO standards occurred on May 28, 2016 FPT Polytechnic had invited the managers of reputational enterprises to become members of Review and Evaluation Committee to feedback on its program on April 19, 2016. Besides, A CDIO training workshop was also organized for faculties and experts at Hanoi Campus on May 28, 2016.|