THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG VỊ TRÍ JAVA BACK END DEVELOPER
(Mã tin tuyển dụng TD1296)
Bạn theo học CNTT tại Cao đẳng FPT Polytechnic và đang tìm kiếm việc làm? Hãy ứng tuyển ngay vị trí Java Back-end Developer trước ngày 21/9/2021.
- Quantity: 20
- Job description:
- Participate in requirement understanding of the client and help tech lead to provide
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Follow Agile practices and work collaboratively with the team.
- Develop well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Develop a unit test suite for code and ensure the test coverage of code.
- Follow industry defined best practices of version control, security and documentation.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Sound knowledge in building RESTful Services using Spring Boot framework.
- Proficient knowledge of JPA and Hibernate.
- Good knowledge in Database Schema design.
- Expertise in deploying Sprint Boot / Spring Application.
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases.
- Experience on Front-end technologies likes Angular / React is Plus
Other Skills Required
- Can use English is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ready to work independently and along with the team
- Experience in Microservices architecture (Plus)
- Attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, bonus)
- Salary review twice a year
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- 12 Annual Leaves & 10 Sick Leaves per year;
- Complete & professional working procedures & policies
- Flexible training programs
- Very good working environment with 3 core values: Collaboration as methodology; Behave like family & Compete by high quality
- Company trip, Team building programs and other interesting activities
- Application procedures:
- Submitting application letters, curriculum vitae in English, copies of relevant certificates and diplomas to email: [email protected]
- Email title: Job Title + recruitment code
- Full name, student ID, phone number, email, major, graduation/current semester.
- The deadline for submission: 21/09/2021
- Contact via email: [email protected] or hotline 024 6260 4713 for direct support